Some Perspectives on Future Directions in Low Cycle Fatigue / LF. Coffin
- Conference Author:
- Low Cycle Fatigue (1985 : Bolton Landing (on Lake George), New York)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Coffin, LF.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper on low cycle fatigue (LCF) is divided into three parts. The first provides a brief historical perspective, the second deals with today's scene, and the third speculates on future LCF directions.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 942 (January 1988)
- 9780803150355 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 14.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991721