Trace Analysis by Means of the Graphite Spark / JM. Morris, FX. Pink
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Spectrochemical Analysis for Trace Elements (1957 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, JM.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- A combined method for the determination of trace elements is described. Chemical separation and concentration of the impurities is followed with spectrographic analysis by means of the graphite spark.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1958, Issue 221 (January 1958)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1958. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991761