Rolling Contact Fatigue Mechanisms¿̐ưAccelerated Testing Versus Field Performance / O. Zwirlein, H. Schlicht
- Conference Author:
- Rolling Contact Fatigue Testing of Bearing Steels (1981 : Phoenix, Ariz.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Schlicht, H.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Cycling tests in the laboratory serve to assess the qualitative and quantitative influences of specific parameters on the service life of rolling bearings by systematically varying these parameters in the tests. The applicability of the test results to the field is a precondition for the optimization of material and design.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1982, Issue 771 (January 1982)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 32.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1982. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991800