- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The quality of petroleum products of all kinds is often related to the properties of the hydrocarbons of which they are composed. Hence, analysis for hydrocarbon types is frequently useful in performance studies. Furthermore, to utilize available crudes to best advantage the refiner needs methods of analysis for determining the general types of hydrocarbons in his refinery streams. A number of Standards are available for determining hydrocarbon types and are discussed under the following headings:.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1956, Issue 7B (January 1956)
- 9780803162181 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1956. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27991864