The Application of Solubility Parameters to Agricultural Chemical Problems / PD. Frisch
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems (1995 : Norfolk, Virginia)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Frisch, PD.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Whenever a new active ingredient is synthesized or an old active requires reformulation or optimization, the first question which arises is how to (re)formulate it into a viable commercial product. Industry experience dictates that, in most cases, the preferred formulation type is a liquid formulation containing a solution (SL or EC) of the new active. But how is the best solvent found?.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1996, Issue 1312 (January 1996)
- 9780803153462 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 29.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1996. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992238