The Operation, Control and Application of the California Design Infrared Weathering Machine / JB. Skog
- Conference Author:
- Road and Paving Materials (1956 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Skog, JB., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The problem of accelerated weathering of various construction materials is a subject equally important to consumers and producers. Research work has been handicapped by the lack of suitable laboratory equipment to simulate weathering.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1957, Issue 212 (January 1957)
- 9780803156265 (e-ISBN), 9780803156258, and 0803156251
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1957. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992270