Determination of Dynamic Loading in Full Size Fatigue Tests and Some Results / S. V. Serensen, M. E. Garf
- Conference Author:
- Symposium on Large Fatigue Testing Machines and their Results (1957 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Garf, M. E., Serensen, S. V., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Fatigue machines can be classified according to their dynamic performance into the following types (1): 1. Forced disturbance, Fig. 1. 2. Free direct disturbance, Fig. 2. 3. Free indirect disturbance, Fig. 3. 4. Constant force, Fig. 4. In the arrangement shown in Fig. 4, vibrations occur as a result of eccentric movement of the clamp with the specimen. The amplitude of this movement is equal to half the value of the eccentricity s.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1958, Issue 216 (January 1958)
- 9780803167162 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1958. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992272