Evaluation of Thermal Conductance of Liquefied Natural Gas Tank Insulation / E. Brendeng
- Conference Author:
- Guarded Hot Plate and Heat Flow Meter Methodology (1982 : Quebec, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Brendeng, E.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The activities in testing of liquefied natural gas (LNG) insulation of The Division of Refrigeration Engineering at the University in Trondheim were initiated by the need for a satisfactory insulation system for the spherical tank LNG carriers of Moss Rosenberg Verft. A large scale guarded hot plate apparatus has been built, with test area 2 by 3 m2. The temperature on the cold plate may be 0 to ¿̐ư162¿̐ưC, and on the warm plate 30 to ¿̐ư30¿̐ưC. Measurements may be made in horizontal convection-free mode, and in vertical convection mode.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 879 (January 1985)
- 9780803149441 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992318