Fission Cross Section Measurements of Th-229 and Pa-231 Using Linac-Driven Lead Slowing-Down Spectrometer / K. Kobayashi, S. Yamamoto, T. Kai, HJ. Cho, H. Yamana, Y. Fujita, T. Mitsugashira, I. Kimura
- Conference Author:
- Reactor Dosimetry: Radiation Metrology and Assessment (1999 : Osaka, Japan)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Yamana, H.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Making use of a back-to-back type double fission chamber and Kyoto University Lead slowing-down Spectrometer (KULS) driven by a 46 MeV electron linear accelerator (linac) at the Research Reactor Institute, Kyoto University (KURRI), the neutron-induced fission cross sections of Th-229 and Pa-231 have been measured relative to the 235U(n,f) reaction from ~0.1 eV to 10 keV with energy resolution (FWHM) of about 40%. Each of the measured results has been compared with the evaluated data in ENDF/B-VI, JENDL-3.2 and JEF-2.2, whose data were broadened by the energy resolution of the KULS. The experimental data for the fission cross sections of Th-229 and Pa-231 have scarcely been obtained before in the relevant energy region.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2001, Issue 1398 (January 2001)
- 9780803154506 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2001. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992431