Atmospheric Corrosion Behavior of Clad Metals / G. Haynes, R. Baboian
- Conference Author:
- Degradation of Metals in the Atmosphere (1986 : Philadelphia, PA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (46 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Baboian, R., Haynes, G., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Atmospheric corrosion of clad metals has been studied by direct exposure at nine tests sites throughout the United States. Qualitative and quantitative results are presented for a wide range of clad metal combinations for copper, nickel, aluminum, and several of their alloys, and also stainless steels. Included are results of five exposure periods including the final exposure period of 15 years.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1987, Issue 965 (January 1987)
- Corrosion and anti-corrosives—Congresses
- Corrosion and anti-corrosives
- Clad metals
- Copper alloys
- Copper-clad aluminum
- Copper-clad stainless steels
- Corrosion rate
- Electrolytic corrosion
- Galvanic couple
- Localized corrosion
- Stainless steel
- Stainless steel-clad aluminum
- Steel substrates
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803150232 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1987. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992633