Monitoring of Wastewater Discharges Aboard Navy Ships / A. Talts, W. van Hees
- Conference Author:
- Water Pollution Assessment: Automatic Sampling and Measurement (1974 : Washington, D.C.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Talts, A., van Hees, W., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The U.S. Navy has taken an early initiative in bringing about the development of shipboard wastewater treatment systems. Liquid wastes generated aboard Navy ships originate from man related activities (sanitary and ¿̐ưhotel¿̐ư wastes) as well as industrial activities associated with the particular mission of any ship.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1975, Issue 582 (January 1975)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803146624 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 4.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1975. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27992770