Multiple-Shot Ultraviolet Laser Damage Resistance of Nonquarterwave Reflector Designs for 248 nm / BE. Newnam, SR. Foltyn, LJ. Jolin, CK. Carniglia
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage In Optical Materials: 1981 (1981 : Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Carniglia, CK., Foltyn, SR., Jolin, LJ., Newnam, BE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- The damage resistance of multilayer dielectric reflectors designed for 248 nm has been substantially increased by use of nonquarterwave (QW) thicknesses for the top few layers. These designs minimize the peak standing-wave electric field in the high-index layers, which have proven to be weaker than the low-index components.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 799 (January 1983)
- Damage thresholds
- Electric-field suppression
- Laser materials—Congresses—Defects
- Multiple shots
- Nanosecond pulses
- Nonquarterwave designs
- Optical materials—Congresses—Defects
- Scandium oxide
- Standing-wave electric fields
- Thin films—Congresses—Effect of radiation on.
- Thin films
- Ultraviolet reflectors
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27993305