System Design for Multiaxial High-Strain Fatigue Testing / RD. Lohr
- Conference Author:
- Multiaxial Fatigue and Deformation: Testing and Prediction (1999 : Seattle, Washington)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lohr, RD., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- System design starts with the specimen and the forces that need to be applied to simulate service conditions by creating specified combinations of multiaxial stress or strain. Based on this premise a semigraphical tabular presentation is used to review the technical and cost-related advantages, and disadvantages, of alternative design schemes. References to real-world multiaxial test systems illustrate progress to the present day.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2000, Issue 1387 (January 2000)
- 9780803154353 (e-ISBN), 9780803128651, and 0803128657
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 34.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2000. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27993509