Analyzing Electrochemical Impedance Corrosion Measurements by the Systematic Permutation of Data Points / PR. Roberge
- Conference Author:
- Computer Modeling in Corrosion (1990 : San Antonio, Texas)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Roberge, PR., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The statistical validation of a resistance-capacitance (RC) model from a limited number of data points can be achieved by systematically permuting the three data points that are chosen to extrapolate the centers of semicircular impedance diagrams. An earlier version of the geometric analysis technique, which consisted of finding geometrically the center of an arc formed by the successive data points on a complex impedance diagram, had been successfully applied to the study of erosion corrosion mechanisms of some copper nickel alloys submitted to highly turbulent conditions.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 1154 (January 1992)
- 9780803152106 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 24.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27993586