Forced Convection : Practical Thermal Conductivity in an Insulated Structure Under the Influence of Workmanship and Wind / CG. Bankvall
- Conference Author:
- Thermal Transmission Measurements of Insulation (1977 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bankvall, CG., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- This paper describes the practical heat resistance in an insulated wall structure as influenced by workmanship and forced convection. Experimental investigations of crossbar walls are compared with calculations. Examples show the influence of heat resistance of insulation installation, airflow along the insulation, and airflow through the insulation. Full information on theoretical calculations and experimental investigations can be found in footnote 2.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1978, Issue 660 (January 1978)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1978. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27993975