Tests of Cantilevered Wood Mullions Fixed in Diagonally Sheathed and Plywood Panels / C. Peterson
- Conference Author:
- Design and Tests of Building Structures: Symposiums on Seismic and Shock Loading Glued Laminated and Other Constructions (1956 : Los Angeles, Calif.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Peterson, C., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The current practice of providing unobstructed uniform natural lighting in our public schools has led to the extensive use of long continuous glass areas sometimes extending the full length of the classrooms. This leaves very little if any wall area remaining to provide the necessary strength and rigidity to the building along its longitudinal axis.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1957, Issue 209 (January 1957)
- 9780803156043 (e-ISBN), 9780803156036, and 0803156030
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1957. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27993999