Use of Geographic Information Systems for Design and Construction of New Waddell Dam / DB. Paul, M. McDonald
- Conference Author:
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Mapping¿̐ưPractices and Standards (1990 : San Francisco, California)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (10 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- McDonald, M.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The Central Arizona Project is the largest single water-delivery project ever authorized by Congress. Construction of the project began in 1973, and it is anticipated to be completed by the mid-1990s.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 1126 (January 1992)
- 9780803151888 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27994213