Elastic-Plastic Properties of Submerged Arc Weld Metal / WA. Van Der Sluys, RH. Emanuelson, RJ. Futato
- Conference Author:
- Elastic-Plastic Fracture Test Methods: The User's Experience (1983 : Louisville, KY)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Van Der Sluys, WA.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The results of a study conducted over a number of years to characterize the elastic-plastic fracture properties of submerged arc weld metal are presented in this paper. The fracture properties of four different weldments were investigated at temperatures ranging from 24 to 288¿̐ưC (75 to 550¿̐ưF). Tests were conducted using both the conventional multiple-specimen JIc procedure as well as an automated single-specimen unloading compliance technique capable of generating the material JI-R curve.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 856 (January 1985)
- 9780803149236 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27994267