Some Observations on the Structure and Tensile Properties of AISI Type 316 Steel as a Function of Fast Reactor Irradiation Temperature / PJ. Barton, PRB Higgins
- Conference Author:
- Irradiation Effects on Structural Alloys for Nuclear Reactor Applications (1970 : Niagara Falls, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Barton, PJ., Higgins, PRB, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- Solution treated AISI Type 316 steel strip specimens were irradiated in the Dounreay fast reactor to doses of 1.0 to 1.3 ¿̐ư1022n/cm2 (total), 1.7 to 2.6 ¿̐ư1021 n/cm2 (fission) within the following measured temperature ranges: 420 to 440, 500 to 513, 520 to 533, 560 to 570, and 645 to 650 C.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1970, Issue 484 (January 1970)
- 0803100140, 9780803100145, and 9780803145931 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1970. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27994698