Progress Toward a Standard Procedure for Point-Counting the Phases in Cement Clinker with Reflected Light Microscopy / WA. Weigand
- Conference Author:
- Petrography of Cementitious Materials (1993 : Atlanta, GA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Weigand, WA., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- Light microscopy can be used to gain insight into the cement manufacturing process and to guide the manufacturer in the production process. By quantitative phase determination, the microscopist can determine how much of each phase is present as well as its morphology.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1215 (January 1994)
- 0803118783, 9780803118782, and 9780803152748 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27994716