Development of a Short Term Testing Method for Welded Liners / E. Schmachtenberg, KF. Bielefeldt
- Conference Author:
- Geosynthetic Testing for Waste Containment Applications (1990 : Las Vegas, NV)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bielefeldt, KF., Schmachtenberg, E., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- One of the critical areas of a sealing made of polymer liners is the seam. The difficult and often changing conditions during welding on the site are the reason for this. Since nondestructive testing methods do not control the adhesion of the junction, destructive testing of welded samples is necessary.With the control of the welding parameters during the welding process, constant quality can be guaranteed. Therefore it is of great interest, to find testing methods which allow to improve the quality of the seam in a short term testing procedure. This way, the parameters for the welding process and seam quality can be optimized on the site.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1081 (January 1990)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803151390 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27994754