Irradiation Creep and Swelling of OX16H15M3B Steel and Its Modification 0X16H15M3BP Steel / Valentin K. Shamardin, Victor N. Golovanov, Alexander V. Povstyanko, Victor S. Neustroev, Yury K. Bibilashvili, Igor S. Golovnin, Galina V. Kalashnik, Valery V. Romaneev
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials: 14th International Symposium (14th : 1988 : Andover, MA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Shamardin, Valentin K.
Bibilashvili, Yury K.
Golovanov, Victor N.
Golovnin, Igor S.
Kalashnik, Galina V.
Neustroev, Victor S.
Povstyanko, Alexander V.
Romaneev, Valery V.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The results presented concern investigations of the swelling and irradiation creep of OX16H15M3¿̐ư steel (0.04 to 0.08% carbon (C), 15 to 17% chromium (Cr), 14 to 16% nickel (Ni), 2.7 to 3.3% molybdenum (Mo), 0.4 to 0.9% niobium (Nb) and its modification OX16H15M3¿̐ưP (boron content 0.008 to 0.009% by mass) in the solution-annealed (SA), thermal-mechanical processing (TMP) (15% cold-worked + annealing at 800¿̐ưC for 3 h), and 18% cold-worked conditions.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1046V2 (January 1990)
- 9780803188877 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 10.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995014