Effects of Solvents on Polymeric and Elastomeric Materials in Agricultural Chemical Systems / RL. Sandler, RA. Verbelen
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: 13th Volume (13th : 1992 : Miami, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Sandler, RL., Verbelen, RA., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The objective of this study was to provide a source of compatibility data between commercially available polymeric and elastomeric materials and solvents used in the Agricultural Chemical Industry The following solvents were selected: aromatics; alkylbenzene predominantly C10, alkylnaphthalene predominantly C10¿̐ư12, naphthalene depleted alkylnaphthalene C11¿̐ư12, aliphatic; aromatic free C11¿̐ư12 hydrocarbon solvent, isoparaffin; primarily C14 and C23 paraffinic petroleum oil These solvents were tested with the following materials: high density polyethylene, fluorinated high density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, nitrile butyl rubber, ethylene propylene rubber, polychloroprene, perfluoroalkoxy resin, and vinylidene fluoride.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1183 (January 1993)
- 9780803152380 (e-ISBN), 9780803118881, and 0803118880
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995405