Processed Guar Gum in Agricultural Applications : New Interest for an Old ¿̐ưInert¿̐ư / JL. Hazen
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: 13th Volume (13th : 1992 : Miami, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (12 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hazen, JL., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- The endosperm of Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (L.) Taub. is better known as guar gum. This material has been known to the agricultural chemical formulation industry for many years. Nevertheless, this poly-saccharide is generally overlooked during formulation development work, in favor of more expensive natural and synthetic polymers.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1183 (January 1993)
- 9780803152380 (e-ISBN), 9780803118881, and 0803118880
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995407