Continuous Process for Starch Encapsulated Herbicides / RE. Wing, ME. Carr, WM. Doane
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: 13th Volume (13th : 1992 : Miami, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Carr, ME., Doane, WM., Wing, RE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Up to new all reported starch encapsulation processes for pesticides were either batch or semicontinuous. Now a continuous process for encapsulation has been developed which involves twin-screw extrusion with die-face product pelletizing into granules. If a very small particle size is desired, the extruded granules can be dried, ground, and reclassified. The process and equipment used to produce the products containing various amounts of active agent loading and rates of release are described.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1183 (January 1993)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803152380 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 26.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995411