Phase Equilibria and Thermodynamic Properties of Lime-Iron Oxide Melts Containing up to 30 Percent SiO2 : 1450 and 1550 C Sections / M. Timucin, A. E. Morris
- Conference Author:
- The Reaction Parameters of Lime (1969 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, A. E., Timucin, M., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper is a brief presentation of research work on the effect of lime on the thermodynamic properties of synthetic basic oxygen steelmaking slags saturated with lime. It provides a basis for understanding the fluxing behavior of lime and other constituents in such slags. Solid solutions of ferrous iron in lime also have been investigated, particularly with respect to an improvement in the resistance of lime to hydration.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1970, Issue 472 (January 1970)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803160392 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1970. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995432