Testing of Candidate Glove Materials Against Metal Cutting Fluids / K. Forsberg, KG. Olsson, B. Carlmark
- Conference Author:
- Performance of Protective Clothing (1984 : Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Carlmark, B., Forsberg, K., Olsson, KG., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- This materials study demonstrates a testing program based on the requirements of protective glove material against metal cutting fluids in workshops and steel industries.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 900 (January 1986)
- 0803104618, 9780803104617, and 9780803149670 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995485