Is ¿̐ưLox Clean¿̐ư Enough? / CJ. Bryan, WR. Carman, TA. Schehl, LD. Underhill
- Conference Author:
- Flammability and Sensitivity of Materials in Oxygen-Enriched Atmospheres: Fifth Volume (5th : 1991 : Cocoa Beach, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Bryan, CJ., Carman, WR., Schehl, TA., Underhill, LD., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- Inspection of a new liquid oxygen (LOX) component revealed that it was not visibly clean. A sampling procedure was developed to sample the contaminant for chemical analysis, the composition of the contaminant was determined, and the component was cleaned. Finally, an assessment is made of the hazards of using commercially available ¿̐ưLOX CLEAN¿̐ư cloths, gloves, wipes, etc. The need for standards for ¿̐ưLOX CLEAN¿̐ư are addressed and the contamination potential to optical systems and critical electronic components is noted.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1991, Issue 1111 (January 1991)
- 0803114613, 9780803114616, and 9780803151703 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1991. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995698