Design Criteria for Safety in the Isolation and Purification of Antibiotics and Biologically Active Compounds / EL. Paul
- Conference Author:
- Bioprocessing Safety: Worker and Community Safety and Health Considerations (1987 : Washington, DC)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Paul, EL.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A summary is presented of safety-related design considerations and practices in the isolation and purification of antibiotics and other biologically active compounds from fermentation broths, as practiced by Merck & Co., Inc., in current production operations.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1051 (January 1990)
- 9780803151154 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27995843