Fair-Play : An Approach to Hockey for the 1990s / G. Marcotte, D. Simard
- Conference Author:
- Safety in Ice Hockey: Second Volume (2nd : 1992 : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Marcotte, G.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- To limit rule infractions and aggressive and violent behavior in ice hockey, Fair-Play, a simple formula integrating sportsmanship in the structure of hockey without changing the game was used with great success in the province of Quebec (1988). This Fair-Play formula grants one fair-play point to the team that ends a game with less than a preestablished number of penalties.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1993, Issue 1212 (January 1993)
- 9780803152564 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1993. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27996114