The Adhesive Force of Marine Clay / G-D Feng, Z. Lui
- Conference Author:
- Marine Geotechnology and Nearshore/Offshore Structures (1983 : Shanghai, People's Republic of China)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (14 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Feng, G-D
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- It was found by a model test and then by an in-situ test of a miniature offshore oil-drilling craft that adhesive force of marine clay to the embedded sides and bottom of the mat of a craft is composed of three components: the adhesive and the suction on the bottom, and the friction on all sides. Among them suction is the major factor and dominates the other two.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 923 (January 1986)
- 9780803149878 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27996434