Evaluation of the Effect of Crack Tip Constraint on Fatigue Crack Growth Rate in Inconel 718 / JA. Joyce
- Conference Author:
- Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics, 34th Volume (34th : 2003 : Tampa, Florida)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Joyce, JA.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The objective of this work has been to characterize the fatigue crack growth rate of Inconel 718 in the elastic and elastic-plastic regimes. The major new contribution here is to develop fatigue crack growth rate data on this alloy using shallow crack specimens subjected to cyclic loadings that involve material plasticity exceeding what is allowed by the standard Linear Elastic Fracture Mechanics (LEFM) procedures of ASTM E 647.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2005, Issue 1461 (January 2005)
- 9780803155053 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27996490