The Role of Impurities in Impurity-Dominated Electronic Materials and Devices / F. J. Biondi
- Conference Author:
- Materials and Electron Device Processing (1961 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Biondi, F. J.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- It is privilege to open this National Technical Meeting of the American Society for Testing Materials, dealing with the interaction of ASTM with the electronics industry.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1961, Issue 300 (January 1961)
- 9780803159631 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1961. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27996828