Constraint Effects in Testing Different Curved Geometries of Zr-2.5Nb Pressure Tube Material / PH. Davies, RSW Shewfelt, AK. J¿̐ưrvine
- Conference Author:
- Constraint Effects in Fracture Theory and Applicatons: Second Volume (1993 : Dallas/Forth Worth, TX)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Davies, PH., J¿̐ưrvine, AK., Shewfelt, RSW, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Constraint effects in testing different curved geometries of Zr-2.5Nb pressure tube material have been studied with the aim of understanding discrepancies between toughness (critical crack length) values obtained from small specimens and burst tests. Crack growth resistance or deformation J-R curves were obtained on unirradiated pressure tube material at room temperature using small 17 and 34 mm wide curved compact specimens, 60 mm wide curved centre cracked specimens and burst test specimens.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1995, Issue 1244 (January 1995)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 35.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1995. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27996936