The Actual Properties of WWER-440 Reactor Pressure Vessel Materials Obtained by Impact Tests of Subsize Specimens Fabricated out of Samples Taken from the RPV / YN. Korolev, AM. Kryukov, YA. Nikolaev, PA. Platonov, YI. Shtrombakh, R. Langer, C. Leitz, C-Y Rieg
- Conference Author:
- Small Specimen Test Techniques (1997 : New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Korolev, YN., Kryukov, AM., Langer, R., Leitz, C., Nikolaev, YA., Platonov, PA., Rieg, C-Y, Shtrombakh, YI., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper presents the results of a study on degradation due to irradiation occurring in WWER-440 reactor pressure vessel (RPV) steel, using subsize Charpy specimens (5¿̐ư5¿̐ư27.5 mm3). An application of subsize specimens for estimation of irradiation embrittlement of RPV steel has been substantiated. Comparison between ductile-to-brittle transition temperatures (DBTT) for full-size and subsize Charpy specimens has been carried out. The relation between these two values has been clarified. The results of testing trepans and templates cut out from WWER-440 reactor pressure vessels are considered. The main results of the program TACIS-91/1.1. are discussed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1998, Issue 1329 (January 1998)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803155657 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1998. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997038