A Survey of Portland Cement Specifications of the United States of America / J. L. Gilliland
- Conference Author:
- Cement Comparison of Standards and Significance of Particular Tests (1967 : Boston, Mass.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gilliland, J. L., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The AASHO and Federal portland cement specifications, although written by consumer organizations, do not differ significantly from the ASTM specifications. This is due to overlapping memberships, and to effective liasion among the responsible groups. Where differences in limits or methods exist, the manufacturer must consider that the AASHO or Federal cements are equivalent to separate types.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1968, Issue 441 (January 1968)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803167964 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1968. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997081