Effect of Natural Weathering on the Mechanical Properties of Graphite/Epoxy Composite Materials / RE. Trabocco, M. Stander
- Conference Author:
- Environmental Effects on Advanced Composite Materials (1975 : Montreal, Canada)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Trabocco, RE.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Natural weathering of selected graphite/epoxy composite materials has been studied primarily by measuring specific mechanical properties. Commercially available composite prepregs were fabricated into panels and exposed at Warminster, Pa., and Canal Zone, Panama. Principal mechanical property determinations used to assess degradation were tension, compression, and short-beam shear tests.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1976, Issue 602 (January 1976)
- 9780803146778 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1976. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997117