Calculation of the Average Ground-Stress Components from Measurements of the Diametral Deformation of a Drill Hole / L. A. Panek
- Conference Author:
- Fifth Pacific Area National Meeting of the Society (1965 : Denver, Colo.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Panek, L. A., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- Determining the change of stress in rock based on measurements of the deformation of a drill hole is a procedure that is increasing in popularity. A closely related procedure involves the application of this principle to determine the existing stresses in a rock medium by cutting free (core drilling) an annulus containing the drill hole.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1966, Issue 402 (January 1966)
- 9780803160163 (e-ISBN), 9780803161702, and 0803161700
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 15.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1966. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997138