Phase Control Design Analysis / M. McGuirk, RD. Poirier
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1985 (1985 : Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- McGuirk, M.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A novel graphical design technique was developed for two-wavelength achromatization of phase control coatings. The technique makes it possible to rapidly identify regions of approximate solutions for exact computer optimization. The technique gives an indication of the sensitivity of the design to thickness errors. The technique has been applied to design coatings yielding an average phase error of 0.3 phase degrees per mirror pair over a ¿̐ư5% bandwidth.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 1015 (January 1988)
- 9780803150317 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997184