Excimer Radiation Colouration Processes and Surface Damage to Single Crystal CaF2 Substrates / I. Laidler, DC. Emmony
- Conference Author:
- Laser Induced Damage in Optical Materials: 1985 (1985 : Boulder, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Emmony, DC.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper considers the effects of a 249nm excimer pulse on CaF2 substrates and is concerned with both surface damage and bulk colouration processes.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1988, Issue 1015 (January 1988)
- Laser beams—Congresses
- Laser beams
- Laser materials—Defects
- Laser materials—Effect of radiation on—Congresses
- Optical materials—Defects—Congresses
- Optical materials—Effect of radiation on—Congresses
- Optical materials—Effect of radiation on.
- CaF2 single crystal
- Colour centres
- Laser damage
- Surface finish
- Transient defects
- 9780803150317 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 6.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1988. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997186