Effect of Diet on the Sensitivity of Daphnia magna to Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate / MJ. Taylor
- Conference Author:
- Aquatic Toxicology and Hazard Assessment: Seventh Symposium (7th : 1983 : Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, MJ.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Laboratory cultures of Daphnia magna were maintained in hard well water and fed one of five different diets. Algal diets, trout chow diets, and diets combining algae and trout chow were evaluated.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 854 (January 1985)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 27.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997403