Strategy for Whole Effluent Toxicity Evaluations in North Carolina / KW. Eagleson, SW. Tedder, LW. Ausley
- Conference Author:
- Aquatic Toxicology and Environmental Fate: Ninth Volume (9th : 1985 : Philadelphia, PA)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Ausley, LW., Eagleson, KW., Tedder, SW., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Historically, treatment and, therefore, compliance activities associated with wastewater treatment facilities have focused on conventional pollutants. Whereas this approach has enhanced the protection of water quality, it has not intensively addressed the problems of toxic pollutants. The Water Quality Program in North Carolina has redirected and increased activities addressing the issue of toxic discharges.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 921 (January 1986)
- 9780803149861 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997495