- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Every measurement has associated with it an error. This is a real certain value which really exists but cannot be known. It is different from the uncertainty of the measurement, which reflects only our understanding of the error. This chapter will deal primarily with the uncertainty.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1981, Issue 470B (January 1981)
- 9780803147911 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1981. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997643