Krak-Gages for Automated Fatigue Crack Growth Rate Testing : A Review / PK. Liaw, WA. Logsdon, LD. Roth, H-R Hartmann
- Conference Author:
- Automated Test Methods for Fracture and Fatigue Crack Growth (1983 : Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Hartmann, H-R
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Bondable Krak-gages were utilized to monitor fatigue crack growth rates (FCGR) of various steels in air and salt water at 24¿̐ưC and in wet hydrogen at 80¿̐ưC. The FCGR data generated via bondable Krak-gages were consistent with those generated via either the compliance technique or optical measurements. Moreover, Krak-gages were effective in monitoring short crack extension.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 877 (January 1985)
- 9780803149427 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 21.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997688