- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) has many publications consisting of both technical data and indexes to these data. The purpose of this manual is to assist members of ASTM's Committees and staff to select the proper combination of systems to produce and disseminate both the data and the indexes to the data.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1969, Issue 468 (January 1969)
- 9780803155695 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1969. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997705