A Contribution to the Phase Diagram of Fe-Mn-Cr Alloys / W. Sch¿̐ưle, E. Lang
- Conference Author:
- Effects of Radiation on Materials: 15th International Symposium (15th : 1990 : Nashville, Tennessee)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Sch¿̐ưle, W., Lang, E., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Phase changes in 15 mainly austenitic iron-manganese-chromium alloys of different compositions were investigated in the temperature range between¿̐ư196 and 1000¿̐ưC after different thermomechanical treatments. Different physical measurement techniques were employed to investigate the structural changes occurring during heating and cooling and after cold work: electrical resistivity techniques, differential thermal analysis, magnetic response, Vickers hardness, and X-ray diffraction (XRD) measurements.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 1125 (January 1992)
- 9780803151871 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 28.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997779