Supercritical Fluid Extraction and its Application to Environmental Analysis / V. Lopez-Avila, WF. Beckert, S. Billets
- Conference Author:
- Waste Testing and Quality Assurance: Third Volume (3rd : 1986 : Washington, DC)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Beckert, WF., Billets, S., Lopez-Avila, V., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Sand samples spiked with Aroclor 1232/1260, 17 organochlorine pesticides, 25 organophosphorus pesticides, 43 neutral/acidic compounds, and 16 PAHs were extracted with supercritical carbon dioxide at various pressures and temperatures to establish whether or not such type of compounds can be recovered from solid matrices by supercritical fluid extraction. A few Standard Reference Materials from NIST, spiked only with PAHs, were also evaluated.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1991, Issue 1075 (January 1991)
- Factory and trade waste—Analysis
- Factory and trade waste—Leaching—Congresses
- Factory and trade waste—Leaching
- Factory and trade waste—Testing—Congresses
- Refuse and refuse disposal—Analysis—Congresses
- Refuse and refuse disposal—Testing—Congresses
- Refuse and refuse disposal—Testing
- Environmental analysis
- Organochlorine pesticides
- Organophosphorus pesticides
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Supercritical fluid extraction
- 9780803151598 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 16.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1991. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997866