Meteorological Data Processing / RL. Jenne, DH. Joseph
- Conference Author:
- Air Quality Meteorology and Atmospheric Ozone (1977 : Boulder, Colo.)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (13 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Jenne, RL.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The archival storage and use of meteorological data sets are discussed. Plans for handling a large data set should often include the creation of a small set that captures much of the information. Most data sets are small enough that they can be readily handled by using present technology, if the data are in machinable form and if appropriate methods are used to process the data. The system used for data storage and access should be made up of modular blocks that are simple to use, yet can cope with a full range of diversity. Several data sets of interest to ASTM are discussed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1978, Issue 653 (January 1978)
- 9780803147232 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1978. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27997958