Stress-intensity Factors for Two Symmetric Corner Cracks / IS. Raju, JC. Newman
- Conference Author:
- Fracture Mechanics (1978 : Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, Va.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (20 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Newman, JC., Raju, IS., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- The literature contains several analytical and experimental evaluations of Mode I stress-intensity factors for corner cracks at holes in plates subjected to remote tension, remote bending, or pin loading in the hole. Unfortunately, these solutions give very different stress-intensity factors for the same crack configuration and loading.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1979, Issue 677 (January 1979)
- 0803103646, 9780803103641, and 9780803147461 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 17.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1979. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998143