New Automatic Tensile Tester / WJ. Budd
- Conference Author:
- Rubber and Related Products: New Methods for Testing and Analyzing (1973 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Budd, WJ.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The traditional manual techniques required in preparation of samples and machine operation when performing stress-strain testing of elastomers have been a burden to laboratory managers for decades. When repeated in high volume, they became a significant cost factor. As a result, such testing became a prime area of study for automation.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1974, Issue 553 (January 1974)
- 9780803155817 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1974. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 27998239